|Brand Name||Black & Decker|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Are you in need of making your yard care much better than it was before? The Black & Decker CM1836 18-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Lawn Mower is something that enables you to make and keep a manicured lawn with no costs, hassles or gas emissions and therefore will meet your need. Most agree that the product is capable to give incomparable convenience and power to take care of your yard. To know more about this amazing cordless lawn mower, especially about its features and benefits, you should keep reading here.
Tagged with price around $349.99 (before discount), the Black & Decker CM1836 is currently in stock for those who need help to make their lawn in yard tidy. The product’s most important features include:
- Lawn mower with cordless electric. The mower machine is supported by 36 volt battery that is powerful enough to cut your lawns for up to one third acre. The motor of the electric lawn mower is ultra efficient because it is powerful for better cut and for longer work period.
- The product comes with energy charger that is star rated. Like any other product with energy star qualification, the Black & Decker CM1836 is able to generate emissions of zero level. In other words, it can avoid the emission of green house gasses.
- The product has 1-touch adjustment that can alter immediately height simultaneously on its all 4 wheels. This makes the lawn mower more user-friendly as well as more efficient, so users will not need to learn too long to start using it and can adjust height anytime they want.
- The product has deck with 10-inch size. The size is ideal to let the lawn mower works to cut your thick grass without any hassle.
- The product weight is not too much: 64 pounds. That makes the lawn mower relatively easier to move for storage. This weight gives additional value to the compactness of the lawn mower machine (the machine can be folded) in terms of less spacious storage space.
- The buyer of this lawn mower will get 2-year limited warranty. The warranty is over parts of the machine that include mulch plug, rear bag assembly, battery charger as well as safety key. This will give the owners such peace of mine while utilizing their electric lawn mower.
Black & Decker CM1836 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Review
For those who love to enjoy tidy yard with beautiful lawn but has too little or limited resource to do the work involved, having the Black & Decker CM1836 Cordless Lawn Mower is a necessity. Those lawn owners will not need to spend too much time and energy to take care of their lawn to look beautiful because the lawn mower will simply do it for them with no noises and hassles. The lawn mower is also suitable for garden themed houses, villas hotels and resorts where keeping tidy lawn while avoiding noises for tenants are necessity.
The pros of the Black & Decker CM1836 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower include its powerful performance to work efficiently, easy storage and adjustments, and eco-friendly concept that makes zero emission. The machine is famous for its fast starts as well as its quiet operation. In contrary, the cons of this CM1836 include harder use of its height adjustment function, the absence of battery level indicator and it’s a little bit smaller bag than previous version.
People who price their time will easily recognize time saving that is provided by the Black & Decker CM1836 Cordless Lawn Mower in taking care of their lawn. As conclusion, buying the Black & Decker CM1836 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower is worth your money because it is a good investment for shorter or longer terms.
Love this mower
I bought a new house about a year ago. The yard is pretty small, so I initially got a reel push mower (the blades turn when you push it, no gas or electric). I figured it would be environmentally friendly and it would do the job for my small lawn. However, it doesn't do anything against the weeds and if the grass gets too high I have to go over it several times. I had been kicking around the idea of getting this mower, but wasn't sure if it would be powerful enough because it's electric. Finally, after reading the reviews I decided to go for it and I'm glad I did. It was easy to put together and charged pretty quickly. I just used it for the first time today and it works wonderfully. It did a great job on both the grass and weeds and it's still very environmentally friendly. As long as it continues to perform like this I'll be quite happy.BeachPiper
Great for what I need
I am a single Mom and needed a new mower for a fairly averaged sized lawn. My gas mower died. Trying to be eco-friendly and not have to deal with gasoline, I started reading up on electric mowers. Without wanting to spend a fortune, my research brought me to this Black & Decker. I REALLY wanted a cordless. It arrived when they said it would, was a breeze to put together. Charged it overnight and it ALMOST made it through my front and back yard. But it was the first charge, so I'm curious to see if it makes it next time. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the EASE of mowing even without it being self-propelled. It even went around the root bases of some large trees with ease. It picked up a LOT of leaves along the way. You have to empty the bag a little more frequently for optimum pick-up of grass and leaves, but I didn't mind at all! I highly recommend this mower !!!! :-)Lilspos
I purchased this mower in August of 2010. It was marked down to $150 at my local Wal-Mart, so I figured I would give it a try. You will need NO gas or oil or extension cords. My lawn is about fifty feet by fifty feet in the back and fifty by 25 feet in the front, so a small yard. I have used this mower several times and have never had a problem with it. In fact last year I only had to charge it a total of three times. I have found that I prefer to take the mulching kit out and take the rear bagger of ( I don't have the side discharger #. If the grass is long # over six inches) I find it is best to go slow or cut twice changing the height in between. Because I am so happy with it's performance I purchased a cordless weed wacker from Black and decker as well. Now I am green for my lawn care. Can't wait until I can find a snowblower that is cordless as well.monstadad
I'm extremely happy with this mower so far, purchased it at the end of the season last year and did four or five cuts with it, performed just as advertised.MikeD
I have RA and the only problem I have with the mower is that the lever is hard to adjust upward for greater cutting height. No problem moving it down. Great mower and it is very quiet. I could mow at 5 am and not wake up the neighbors.WalMartMom01