|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Mowing the lawn isn’t difficult task, but most people dislike the idea that they need to regularly cut the grass of their yard. They dislike the thought that they need to spend some time with noisy device to get clean and neat lawn. The hate the idea that they need to steer and maneuver the heavy device around their lawn while inhaling the gas from the mower. But they don’t have to experience such thing anymore, if they use Earthwise 60120 20-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower.
Earthwise 60120 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Specs and Features
The technology does help a lot by providing us with great devices that make daily task seem simpler and easier. The cordless lawn mower offers more benefits and easiness in operating the mower. People can move the device anywhere they like. They won’t need to worry to find power outlet or source. They don’t need to worry that they may stumble or trip on the cables or cords. They don’t have to worry that they may accidentally cut the cord or cables with the blades of the mower. Here’re several basic features of the lawn mower :
- It comes with height adjustment control, Instead of having to adjust each wheel when changing the height of the mower blade, the Earthwise 60120 Cordless Electric Mower features a single-lever height control system that makes it easier than ever to adjust the height of the cut. You can choose between seven height positions, ranging from 1-1/2 to four inches.
- It comes with easy and great waste disposal system. They’re given two options of using the rear mulch bag or the rear discharge system. Outperforming other mowers, the Earthwise 60120 Cordless Electric Lawnmower is three mowers in one, functioning as a mulching mower, a side discharge mower, and a rear bag mower. As your lawn changes throughout the spring, summer, and fall, the 60120 will adapt to the changing seasons as well. You can mulch your grass in the spring to help thicken the lawn, or you can use the bag to clear leaves and debris in the fall–the choice is yours!
- The design is great and stylish. It also comes with safety key and sophisticated protection feature. The wide 20-inch cutting path and heavy-duty steel mower deck ensure efficient, long-lasting performance. With wide 20-inch coverage, your lawn will require fewer passes, which will save you both time and effort. Navigating tough, uneven terrain is made easy by the composite seven-inch front wheels and oversized 9-1/2 inch rear wheels, which have ball bearings for better maneuverability and longer life.
- It’s equipped with comfortable handle with soft grip. The device is also foldable and easy to operate. And the V-handle with cushion grip offers greater control over tough terrain and provides comfort. A nice bonus, the handle folds down so you can easily store the mower.
- It’s easy to operate and run. The single-lever height control is just one feature that makes the 60120 so easy to use. Other ease-of-use features include the handle-mounted safety-blade control, the easy on/off mulch plug, and the lift handle lock that releases the battery from its compartment. In addition, this mower assembles with no tools required–simply hand-tighten several components and you’re ready to go!
Earthwise 60120 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Review
People always like devices that are easy to maintain. They don’t like the idea that they have to go through lost of hassle and troubles in keeping the devices. The benefits of this lawn mower are:
- The device doesn’t run on gas or oil, so people don’t need to worry anymore about the hassle of buying gas and oil. They also don’t need to worry about any fuel spill or leak.
- The device runs on electric power, so it’s noiseless and it produces zero gas emission. When people use this device, they won’t need to worry about the sound because it’s very quiet. The device won’t hurt their ears as well as their neighbors’. They may even enjoy the mowing time. With zero gas emission, people won’t need to worry about their health anymore. The device is good to keep the environment clean and free from pollution.
- The removable battery is great, especially when people have extra battery to have longer operation time. It can be charged anywhere, without having to be constricted to a certain power source.
- It comes with easy height adjustment, so people can have whatever height level they want in order to have easier operation.
- The waste disposal system is great. When people want to be able to throw away the grass cutting, they can use the rear mulch bag, which is easy to empty. If they want to make their yard look lush, rich, and thick, they can use the rear discharge system. The grass cutting will come in very fine particles, so when the grass is thrown back into the yard, it will look good on the lawn.
A lot of people are quite satisfied with this cordless lawn mower. Most of them state that the device does provide great comfort and benefits. However, some people have problems with the battery because it isn’t easily charged and maintained. The charging process is a bit tricky and confusing. They also have problems with foldable feature, which can’t be done easily. They need to unscrew and screw several knobs and bolts to fold the device; it can’t be done in regular way, which is quite disturbing. But for overall performance, the advantages are greater than the disadvantages.
Does my small lawn (5000 sq ft) twice on one charge. Have used only in bagging mode and it picks up well. Heavier than expected at 60 lbs., but OK for me. Cuts pretty close to edges, reducing extra trimming. 20-inch swath vs. 18 or 19 is a plus.GrummanTiger
Best Green Machine Around
Very happy with the mower. I mowed for 2 hours and the battery, was still going strong. The only things I dont like is that it is kinda heavy, and the little mud flapper thing that is at the back gos under the mower when pulling it backwards. But its a huge improvment from the loud smelly old gas lawn mower.queerinedm
Great - Except
Everything about this product is GREAT - EXCEPT the weight. It is hard for me to turn it around considering my age(71) and health. Larger rear wheels would be helpful/AlgebraTeacher
This mower has the power to handle a quarter acre lot with ease. Use is easy and charging is a breeze. The quiet operation and lack of gas fumes make mowing more plesant, though still a chore.carbonbased
Happy home owner
This lawn mower is great. I was able to cut the lawn on all four sides of the house and still show a full charge after I was done. The only bad thing I found with the mower was the directions for the key operation was a little tricky at first but now that I know the trick it’s not a problem. The bag is really nice and saves me time with no racking. The mower is a little heavy but that is to be expected since it has a battery. Just tilt the mover back and turn it around and you will see it’s not that hard. This is a great buy for anyone.Turmoil